The Nar-Anon Family Groups are a worldwide fellowship for those affected by someone else’s addiction. As a Twelve Step Program, we offer our help by sharing our experience, strength, and hope.
Our vision is to carry the message of hope throughout the world to those affected by the addiction of someone near to them.
We do this by:
• Letting them know they are no longer alone.
• Practicing the Twelve Steps of Nar-Anon.
• Encouraging growth through service.
• Making information available through Public Information, Hospitals and Institutions and websites; and
• Changing our own attitudes.
Our main focus is in providing assistance to family and friends affected by the drug addiction of their loved ones. We meet here weekly to share our experience strength and hope.
Meetings are free and open to anyone, the only proviso being that members must have been affected by another’s addiction.
More info: www.naranon.org.za
When? Every Thursday at 8pm
Contact: Lucia 082 8977066 or firstname.lastname@example.org